Baxter Media invites all travel industry professionals to attend a virtual information session with Propel on behalf of Tourism HR Canada on Wednesday, March 23.
Propel offers tourism and hospitality employers access to wage subsidies when they hire a post-secondary student for work-integrated learning: an internship, a co-op placement, a work experience placement, and more. The program creates direct links between students looking to explore career pathways and enhance their skills in the travel industry and employers who can provide valuable experience.
Join this one-hour virtual session to learn:
- What work-integrated learning is, why it matters, and how it can benefit your business
- Who qualifies for the Propel program
- Where to post a job
- How to apply for a wage subsidy
- What information you’ll need
- When the subsidy is available
- How Tourism HR Canada can support you
Propel is funded by the Government of Canada’s Student Work Placement Program. Visit www.propelcareers.ca for more information.
The virtual session on March 23 will begin promptly at 1:00 pm EST.