Rezotel is now online at www.rezotel.ca .
The platform allows establishments equipped with the Reservit solution to receive bookings from travel agents and receptive tour operators from Québec and Canada.
- Identifying Québec’s 22 tourist regions, cities and territories, in the quick search pad, a Google map, and search by criteria
- Proposing net rates (public rate less the agency’s commission) allowing professionals to create packages and save them;
- Allowing selling one or several establishments within one itinerary;
- Using the rich content from the establishments’ site;
- Forwarding invoicing information to hoteliers, the professional’s contact, etc.
- The stays are paid by the professional’s credit card at the net rate according to the general sales conditions of each establishment;
- Establishments and professionals are not charged membership or configuration fees to access Rezotel.
Moving forward, reservations for attractions will soon be connected with Reservit Activities.
For more, on the Rezotel platform, establishments can contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
For travel professionals, they can connect to Rezotel as follows:
- Through the www.rezotel.ca site access pro where all offerings are accessible in real time;
- Via the Reslynx platform for those using it;
- Through a webservice with the availability of an API.
Rezotel was created by Marie Côté, cofounder of Jonview Canada and founder of Softbooker Technologies, distributor of the Reservit solution in Québec and by Louis Mercier, founder of Reslynx, a software for tour operators; both have a deep knowledge of distributing Québec tourism products.