Routes Americas 2022 takes off from Feb. 15 to Feb. 17 and will facilitate collaboration between airlines, airports, tourism authorities and other key aviation stakeholders whose conversations and negotiations will expedite the region’s recovery and fuel future air service growth.
The 15th edition of the event will welcome heavyweights from over 70 leading airlines who will consider air service development proposals from significant airports and destinations.
These meeting opportunities present Routes Americas delegates with an unmatched chance to present multiple business cases directly to their target carriers and the people who decide where the region’s aircraft fly, all under one roof.
The event also features an industry-leading conference program boasting top figures in aviation who will partake in keynote presentations, panel debates and exclusive airline briefings that will provide Routes Americas delegates with cutting edge insight into recovery strategy and network planning.
Other topics that will be explored in San Antonio include the importance of cargo, and an increased need for closer collaboration between tourism and aviation.
- Honourable Anthony Mahler, Minister of Tourism & Diaspora Relations, Belize Tourism Board
- Juan Carlos Zuazua, CEO, VivaAerobus
- Jude Bricker, CEO, Sun Country
- Bjørn Tore Larsen, CEO, Norse Atlantic
- Marc Anderson, President & CEO, Visit San Antonio
- Bert van der Stege, CCO, Swoop
- Rafael Echevarne, Director General, ACI LAC
- Peter Cerdá, Regional VP Americas, IATA
- Rikke Christensen, VP Networks & Alliances, Virgin Atlantic
- Shane Downey, VP Government Relations, GBTA
Go to www.routesonline.com for more.