Sandals Resorts International has been changing the game in the all-inclusive industry for close to 40 years and now, they’re inviting Canadian travel advisors to get their game on and test their Sandals and Beaches Resorts knowledge in a new online, rapid-fire quiz show created just for them.
“Sandals Game Changer” is a quick-paced, 30-minute, live interactive trivia game that tests the skills – and the speed – of travel advisors from British Columbia to Newfoundland every Tuesday and Thursday at 1:30pm EDT, starting Sept. 22, 2020 for two weeks only.
Real time results will show advisors how they’re faring on the leaderboard during each game.
“At Sandals Resorts, we’re always finding innovative ways to engage with our travel advisor community, even more so during the pandemic,” says Maureen Barnes-Smith, Director of Sales & Marketing, Unique Vacations Canada Inc., affiliate of worldwide representatives of Sandals and Beaches Resorts.
Barnes-Smith continued: “Our entertaining new quiz show is yet another example of our commitment to Canadian advisors. We’re confident they’ll have a great time playing along and competing against each other in a fun yet informative setting.”
The more advisors play, the more points they win.
More points translate into more chances to win prizes, including 4-night, land-only stays to a Sandals or Beaches resort.
How To Play:
- Agents will need two devices – a desktop/laptop plus a cell phone/tablet
- Join Sandals on YouTube Live https://youtu.be/Cg-6_oI8-qw and complete a quick, one-time registration before the first game – no advance registration is required. Each subsequent game will require a different code announced online before the start.
Canadian advisors are encouraged to mark their calendars and save the link so they don’t miss out on the travel industry’s hottest game…live from their living room. “Sandals Game Changer” takes place:
- Tuesday, September 22, 2020 – 1:30pm EDT
- Thursday, September 24, 2020 – 1:30pm EDT
- Tuesday, September 29, 2020 – 1:30pm EDT
- Thursday, October 1, 2020 – 1:30pm EDT
For more information, agents can contact their local Sandals BDM or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org