Sandals Resorts International (SRI) continues to lead the way with the re-launch of the Sandals Ochi Beach Resort, reports Press Today’s David McClung, who had a chance to check out the multi-million dollar renovation the resort has undergone. (Check out the video, by clicking on the photo).
Previously known as Sandals Grande Riviera Beach & Villa Golf Resort, McClung, who’s also Baxter Travel Media’s president, visited the completely renovated resort this past weekend to be part of its official re-launch. And not surprisingly, Sandals pulled out all the stops to celebrate the newly rebuilt resort which now offers a dynamic beach experience complete with stylish beach club vibes, chic exclusivity and innovative culinary concepts.
In its debut, Sandals Ochi Beach Resort showed off its fresh, modern design aesthetic along with seven uniquely new Gourmet Discovery Dining options, a fresh, trendy Ochi Beach Club, reinvented resort entertainment, upgraded luxurious accommodations and more.
Gordon ‘Butch’ Stewart, chairman of Sandals Resorts International, said: “Sandals Ochi Beach Resort is a game changer for the all-inclusive resort experience in Jamaica.”
Sandals founder went on to say that: “With this re-launch, we’ve not only enhanced the resort, but did so with a re-imagined guest experience in mind solidifying Sandals Ochi as Jamaica’s most comprehensive resort in the region. We’re leading the next generation of resorts in Jamaica, and while others may try to follow, we will continue to do what we do best: exceed guest expectations.”
Features of the property include:
- Gourmet Discovery Dining – the resort features 16 restaurants spanning all corners of the culinary globe and 11 bars throughout the resort.
- Accommodations – guests will experience a whole new level of luxury at Sandals Ochi Beach Resort with completely renovated rooms to suit any style or budget. The resort has expanded its butler service by introducing the All-Butler Village.
- Entertainment – the property’s Beach Club received a restyling with new furniture and a chic deck lounge designed for seclusion and scenic views. Sandals Ochi Beach Club is a stylish beach party by day and the hottest outdoor lounge in the Caribbean at night.
- Resort Features and Amenities – The Sandals Ochi Beach Resort now boasts a new style of landscaping throughout including updated furniture, new lighting, Zen ponds and signature fire pits for guests to enjoy a romantic evening.
- WeddingMoons – The most popular destination wedding location in the region, Sandals Ochi Beach Resort will offer brides and grooms-to-be even more beautiful settings and improvements for their weddings.
- At Sea or on Land – From sailing to kayaking to tennis and beach volleyball, guests will find their perfect level of adventure as often as they wish at Sandals Ochi Beach Resort because everything is included in their vacation, even unlimited scuba diving in waters renowned for being among the world’s most spectacular.
- Golf – Located just minutes from Sandals Ochi Beach Resort and rising 700 feet above sea level with incomparable views, Sandals Golf & Country Club is one of the best golf courses in Jamaica. As the private club for Sandals Ochi Beach Resort, this 18-hole, 71-par course offers soft breezes, narrow fairways, a driving range, chipping and putting greens, PGA-certified clinics and most importantly, complimentary green fees and transportation.á In this golfer’s paradise, each game promises to be a winning experience.
Sandals Ochi Beach Resort is set on over 100 acres of rolling hillside and tropical gardens on the ul North Coast of Jamaica, between St. Ann’s mountains and the Caribbean Sea. The resort has 529 rooms and suites, 16 restaurants, two Red Lane Spas and nearby access to the Sandals Golf & Country Club.
To check it out, click here to watch a video of the new and re-imagined Sandals Ochi Beach Resort.