Ten lucky agents (and a guest) from the Greater Toronto Area were treated to a private gourmet dinner last night (Aug. 8) prepared by two of Sandals’ top chefs, who flew up from Jamaica for this special event hosted at Kitchen 24 in Toronto.
As part of the “Book. Win. Dine” incentive for GTA agents, for all new registered bookings to any Sandals or Beaches resort that were made between June 1 and July 31 agents received one contest entry. Agents also received three bonus entries for bookings travelling in 2019.
Only 10 agents were randomly chosen from all entries to receive a seat at the table for the three-course gourmet meal prepared by Glenroy Walker, group senior executive chef, Sandals Resorts International, and Kirk Sanguinette, executive pastry chef, Beaches Negril.
The intimate dining experience was hosted by Maureen Barnes-Smith, director of sales and marketing, Canada and her three Ontario business development managers – Michelle Lanoue-Williams, Southwestern Ontario; Robert Smith, Eastern Ontario; and Giselle Williams, Toronto, Central Ontario & Ottawa.
Agents feasted on an exquisite meal and all gave the chefs a big round of applause and a standing ovation to show their sincere appreciation for the exclusive dinner that won’t soon be forgotten.
The 10 winning agents included:
- Angeline Barr, CWT Gareri Travel, Woodbridge
- Pina Brusco, Transat Travel, Oshawa
- Linda Commisso, Polo Travel, Concord
- Heather Cooper, Travel Edge, Toronto
- Cynthia Davidson, TTAND, Toronto
- Rosie DiMartino, Polo Travel, Concord
- Mahoganie Mattioli, Flight Centre, Burlington
- Monica McKay, 5 10 Travel, Scarborough
- Patricia Whelan, CWT Port Credit, Mississauga
- Camille Wilson, Expedia CruiseShipCenters, Toronto
For more information on Sandals’ various incentives and sales promotions, agents can contact their local business development manager in Canada or call Inside Sales at 1-800-545-8283.