Since its first day of operation – way back in 1981 — Sandals Resorts International has been celebrating the power of the retail travel advisor.
With an unwavering commitment and dedication to travel advisors that spans 40 years, the company takes the opportunity today – on National Travel Advisor Day – to thank them for their continued support in the face of the pandemic and applaud them for their tenacity, courage and passion displayed during these unprecedented times.
Gary C. Sadler, executive vice president – sales & industry relations, Unique Vacations Inc., observes: “While many parts of the travel industry are saying ‘we’re back,’ Sandals Resorts and Beaches Resorts are proud to say ‘we never left,’”
Sadler continues: “Throughout 2020 and even up to today, our sales team in Canada, led by Maureen Barnes-Smith, has been steadfast in actively and consistently maintaining contact with travel advisors from Newfoundland to British Columbia. Whether it was a simple phone call to check in, assisting with reservations questions or providing product updates and training…in the end, we wanted advisors to know that our priority was supporting them, just like we’ve always done.”
So, today, to celebrate National Travel Advisor, Sandals is sharing a little extra love with a personal video message from Executive Chairman Adam Stewart:
And Sandals is also pleased to announce the following incentives for agents:
- Registering Bookings – For today only (May 5) the 30-day policy for registering Tour Operator bookings on the Sandals Travel Advisor portal (taportal.sandals.com) has been temporarily lifted. Advisors have the exclusive opportunity to register all of their missed bookings that were not previously registered within the 30-day window.
- P2P x2 – Advisors will receive DOUBLE Points to Paradise for every new direct booking or Registered Tour Operator booking made for today only (May 5)
- Certified Sandals Specialist Status (CSS) – Current CSS status will be extended through the end of 2022
- Preferred Sandals Agency Status (PSA) – Current PSA status will be extended through the end of 2022
- The Chairman’s Royal Club Status (CRC) – Chairman’s Royal Club members will maintain their membership for 2022
If you need more information on Sandals Resorts Travel Advisor Programs, just call your local Sandals BDM or Inside Sales at 1-800-545-8283 and visit Sandals Travel Agent Portal at www.taportal.sandals.com