SATA Azores Airlines has launched its Travel Agent Specialist Program, providing agents with the opportunity to learn about SATA Azores Airlines and the destinations it serves as well as win fabulous prizes.
The Specialist program is divided into 4 lessons: SATA Azores Airlines, The Azores, Madeira, and Other Destinations.
Each lesson is divided into short categories that are quick and easy to read and complete. Agents can start the lesson, stop, and save their lesson and come back any time to complete the lesson.
For the launch of the program, a promotion will run through July 31, 2022. Upon completion of each lesson, agents will be entered into a monthly draw for a $25 gift card, as well as into the grand prize draw for a ticket to the Azores from Toronto.
The goal is to equip the agents with the tools, resources and key selling features of SATA Azores Airlines, and the destinations it serves; as well as help agents learn why The Azores were voted one of the most sustainable destinations in the world, Europe’s Leading Adventure Destination, and Europe’s Safest Vacation destination.
To begin the lessons, agents can go to https://sataspecialist.com.
Some of the key selling features of note include:
- Azores Airlines is the only carrier to operate non-stop services from Toronto and Montreal to the Azores.
- Connections across North America are available with code-share partner WestJet Airlines and interline partner Porter Airlines.
- Connections to other Azorean islands, Madeira and mainland Europe are available with SATA Air Açores and Azores Airlines
- The long-haul fleet includes young, modern, fuel-efficient Airbus A321neo and A321neoLR aircraft with 2 cabins: Economy and Executive class
- All Azores Airlines fares include complimentary checked baggage as well as one complimentary piece of sports equipment. Full details can be found at azoresairlines.pt or in travel agency GDS systems
- All fares permit free stopovers in the Azores for up to 7 days
- The Azores were voted as one of the top 10 most sustainable destinations in the world (ITB)
- The Azores were voted Europe’s leading Adventure Destination for 2 years running (WTA)
For more on Azores Airlines, go to www.azoresairlines.pt .