Along with celebrating Travel Agent Appreciation Month with its 31 days of giveaways in May, WestJet is also launching a new and exclusive offer to acknowledge the hard work of agents and to show its appreciation for those efforts.
To that end, WestJet is offering agents and one companion 25% off Basic, Econo and EconoFlex fares, or 30% off Premium fares. The offer is valid on any wholly operated WestJet flights.
Bookings must be made by 7 p.m. MT on May 31, 2019 for travel Sept. 4, 2019 to Dec. 14, 2019.
Bookings must be made through the Travel Support Team (TST) during regular hours of operation (Monday through Sunday, 6 a.m. To 7 p.m. MT). Please call the TST at 1-877-664-3205 to book.
Agents must have a valid ACTA or IATA ID card. And they should have that ID number ready when they call.
The name on the ACTA or IATA ID card must match one of the travellers on the booking.
Agents should note that:
- Discounts are for available Basic, Econo, EconoFlex, and Premium fares only. The discount will be applied to the base fare (excludes taxes, fees and charges).
- Blackout dates apply. 2019: October 10-12, October 14, November 7-9, November 11.
- This offer is only valid on flights marketed and operated by WestJet. Travel on code-share, interline or other airline partners does not apply.
- This offer is valid for active travel agents only.
- You may include up to one companion on the same booking.
- This offer may only be used once per travel agent.
- Standard WestJet change/cancel fees apply.