With eased entry requirements and the removal of on-island COVID-19 restrictions, the Curaçao Tourist Board is making it easier for travellers to discover the island with the launch of its digital deals portal — www.curacao-deals.com. Updated seasonally, the site will serve as a resource where travellers can familiarize themselves with the island’s top offers.
In celebration of eased entry requirements and year-round sun and spirit, Curaçao is launching its “Spring, Sun and Savings” seasonal promotion.
From now through June 30, travellers can enjoy limited time offers, such as discounted rates and VIP perks, at 12 participating properties, ranging from new resorts backed by the world’s leading hospitality brands to romance-driven boutique hotels, remote luxury villas, and family-friendly enclaves.
While deals vary per property, travellers can expect savings like:
- Up to 40% off and $200 in resort coupons at AM Resorts properties, including the all-inclusive Dreams Curaçao and family friendly Sunscape Curaçao
- $100 food and beverage credit for stays of four or more nights at Renaissance Curaçao
- Up to 30% off, plus free breakfast at ACOYA Curaçao Resort & Villa
- Stay longer and receive up to 15% off at Curaçao Marriott Beach Resort
- Up to 25% off at Papagayo Beach Hotel and Papagayo Beach Resort
- $100 resort credit when booking 5 nights or more at LionsDive Beach resort
- Up to 15% off, plus free daily breakfast at the historic Avila Beach Hotel
- 15% off per night at Bayside Boutique Hotel – Blue Bay
- 10% off all bookings at Coral Estate Luxury Resort
- Complimentary romantic upgrade like a beach picnic at Baoase Luxury Resort
For more, go to www.curacao-deals.com.
And for more on Curaçao, check out www.curacao.com