Sunquest has added 7 new routes for the winter 2014-2015 season and all of them are now available in its system and ready to book for travel starting November 2014 onwards.
Among these new routes is a brand new service out of Fort McMurray, Alberta, along with expanded service out of existing gateways.
Here is the full list of new routes, frequency of service and airline:
- Fort McMurray to Las Vegas (daily — WestJet/Air Canada)
- Regina to Montego Bay (daily — WestJet/Air Canada)
- Saskatoon to Montego Bay (daily — WestJet/Air Canada)
- Quebec City to Punta Cana (daily — United Airlines)
- Moncton to Punta Cana (daily — WestJet/United Airlines)
- Ottawa to Cayo Santa Maria (Fridays — WestJet)
- Montreal to Cayo Santa Maria (Fridays — WestJet)
For more, go to http://www.SunquestAgent.ca .