Royal Caribbean International is taking planning of corporate meetings, incentives and events at sea to a new level with a major overhaul of RoyalCaribbeanIncentives.com .
With its recent soft launch, the RoyalCaribbeanIncentives.com website delivers an interactive, customized experience that includes a fresh dynamic look, enhanced search functionality, streamlined site navigation, rich content and exclusive planning tools.
The event and meeting planner hub now delivers a fully integrated process, including:
- Dynamic design: Leading with rich imagery, video and a bold, easy-to-navigate layout, the entirely new site allows planners to quickly pinpoint where they want to start, whether searching by destinations, ships and event venues or just browsing.
- Search widget: The new feature provides the ability to identify the ultimate event destination options based on a planner’s group size, for a customized experience.
- Responsive functionality: Planners can explore and use the website from a variety of mobile and tablet devices as well as desktop computers and laptops.
- Customization: Personalized and simplified searches and newly added content, including the Royal Caribbean “Event Customization Guide,” allow event planners to easily pull up the rich lineup of customizable options at their fingertips.
- Request a Proposal Form: Travel professionals have the ability to request a proposal from the cruise line based on their specific group criteria.
Lori Cassidy, AVP, global corporate, incentive and charter sales for Royal Caribbean International, said: “Planning an unforgettable event at sea with us – no matter how intimate or grand – just became as intuitive and seamless as the world-class service we deliver to guests onboard our 25 ships 365 days of the year.”
Cassidy pointed out that: “With our re-imagined website, we are thrilled to launch our latest investment in building new and stronger relationships with meeting and event professionals. As partners and brand experts, our job is to make the entire process as easy and valuable as possible, and this is further testament to that dedication.”
Sail on over to http://www.RoyalCaribbeanIncentives.com for more.