Canadian agents and tour operators were among top performing international travel professionals honoured at the Karisma Hotels & Resorts 8th Annual Gourmet Inclusive Vacation Consultant Awards Gala held at the El Dorado Royale in Riviera Maya, Mexico on Friday (Dec. 11).
The luxury hotel collection handed out awards in categories like Top Growth by region, Top Producers, Top Gourmet Inclusive Wedding Consultants, and Top Tour Operators in the U.S. and Canada.
Canadian winners include:
- Kim Crosby, SunLovers Travel, Victoria, BC for Top Selling Home-Based Agent in Canada, Top 10 Wedding Producers, Azul Hotels and Diamond Level 5.
- Lori Gold, The Travel Network, Toronto for Top Growth Gourmet Inclusive Vacation Consultant by region.
- Sue Thomson, Tier One Travel, Calgary, Alta. for Top Growth Gourmet Inclusive Vacation Consultant by region.
- Shawna Stanhope, Destinationweddings.com, Upper Tantallon, NS for Top Growth Gourmet Inclusive Vacation Consultant by region.
- Pamela Walker, TierOne Travel, Calgary, Atla. for Diamond Level 5.
- Cristina Fedor, AMA Travel, Edmonton, Alta. for Diamond Level 5.
- Matt Soloway, Luxe Destination Weddings, Toronto, for ranking in the Elite category.
- Sandra Lombardi, Redtag.ca, Toronto, for ranking in the Elite category.
- Mandy Delve, Luxe Destination Weddings, Toronto for Top 10 Producers Azul Hotels and Top 10 Wedding Producers – Azul Hotels.
Pictured at the gala awards dinner (l-r) are Paula DeCampos, Transat Tours Canada, Matthew Djorsev, WestJet/WestJet Vacations and Judy Munden, Air Canada Vacations, who took home hardware for Top Tour Operators in Canada.