Sandals Resorts recently hosted a fam trip for 10 agents from Eastern Ontario to showcase the regal elegance and luxury of Sandals Royal Bahamian in Nassau, Bahamas.
During the three-night trip, agents were able to personally experience the resort’s many luxurious amenities including the offshore island, Sandals Island and 5-Star Global Gourmet dining at 10 restaurants.
During a comprehensive resort tour, agents were able to sneak a peek at a wide-range of accommodation options for their clients, including the recently refurbished Royal Village suites and the new River Pool suites.
Participating agents included:
- Andrea Bacho – Latitudes Plus Smart Travel, Brooklin, ON
- Lilliana Carbone – Romantic Planet Vacations, St. Albert, AB
- Kyle Crouch – Durham Travel, Courtice, ON
- Amal Guirgis – Sun Ray Travel, Scarborough, ON
- Akeela Hossain – Travelpoint, Richmond Hill, ON
- Lindsay Hunsdale – Flight Centre, Bowmanville, ON
- Jessica Morris – TravelOnly, Brantford, ON
- Amanda Peters – Flight Centre, Oshawa, ON
- Julia Rybak – Flight Centre, Georgetown, ON
- Kayla Tebogt – Flight Centre, Oshawa, ON
The agents were hosted by Robert Smith, Business Development Manager, Eastern Ontario, Unique Vacations Canada (pictured at far left in the photo)