Travel Edge and Travel Edge Network have joined the Ensemble Travel Group.
The announcement follows the acquisition of Ensemble by Navigatr, which also owns Travel Edge Network and Travel Edge – which have a combined network of over 800 advisors.
Nadiya Makarenko, Senior Vice President of Travel Edge Network, said that: “While it may at first seem logical for Travel Edge Network to join Ensemble, the reality is that we make decisions based solely on what is best for our luxury advisors and we believe this is truly going to be a game changer for our network.” Makarenko continued: “With Ensemble’s new leadership and a laser-focused vision on helping advisors elevate their craft with greater opportunities to maximize earnings, we are confident that being part of this new consortium will allow us to deliver tangible benefits and results to our network.”
Michael Johnson, President of Ensemble Travel Group, said: “We are thrilled to welcome both Travel Edge Network and Travel Edge as members of Ensemble.” Johnson said that: “As a result of Ensemble’s recent acquisition by Navigatr, it is poised to dramatically change the consortium landscape with new technology, enhanced marketing resources and a commitment to being a true business partner that is dedicated and focused on improving their margins and profitability.”
Among the many benefits Travel Edge members will receive as a result of membership in Ensemble include:
- Access to a range of new best in class supplier partners that will complement existing relationships
- Live events throughout the year with high profile partners and tailored opportunities for advisors at all levels of their careers
- Major marketing opportunities for advisors including high-quality print publications, direct mailings, and more
- Development of a wider range of interest communities
- A Hosted Cruise program where advisors can host client experiences and add value with exceptional cruise partners
The alliance with Ensemble follows on several other initiatives launched by Travel Edge Network to expand training, support and engagement for its members. This includes Curated Advisor Knowledge Trips, which are designed to expand advisors’ expertise, and Edge Advantage, a training program on Travel Edge Network’s customizable training platform, Compass that covers a wide range of topics and issues as online and in-person training, certificate programs, technology support, and much more.