Travel Edge Network recently hosted a select group of top advisors, their hosted guests, and Travel Edge team members on a Silversea Alaskan cruise aboard the Silver Muse.
Celebrating the best performers in the network of more than 400 luxury advisors, this year’s event not only honoured top overall sales, but was expanded to recognize the leading performers by vertical including adoption of preferred suppliers, air, and cruise.
Also, new this year and recognizing that there are advisors at all stages of their career within the host agency, Travel Edge Network also introduced a new Rising Star award to recognize a stellar performance by an advisor in the early stages of their career.
Nadiya Makarenko, Senior Vice President, Travel Edge Network, said: “There was much to celebrate on this cruise both for our industry and for our network. This is an occasion of joy for all of us as we came together to celebrate the success of advisors who have worked so hard to deliver for their clients despite the challenges from the pandemic. This goes without saying that the Top Performers award event amongst our most treasured occasions of the Travel Edge Network community as it provides us with an opportunity to show our advisors how much we appreciate the important role they play in our network.”
As part of the eight-day cruise that included stops in Juneau, Seward, Hubbard Glacier Sitka and more, winners were feted with an awards dinner where they were presented with trophies for their achievements
Pictured here from left to right are top performers along with Travel Edge Network team members:
- Michelle Leal, Travel Edge Network, VP Member Engagement
- Linda Wilkinson, Bermuda advisor and Top Sales Performance/Air
- Brett Carfa, Toronto advisor and Top Sales Performance/Cruise
- Brian Pentek, Chicago advisor and Top Performance/Adoption of Preferred Suppliers
- Jenny Malka, Toronto advisor and Top Sales Performance/Cruise
- Laura Kelly, Toronto Advisor and winner of first Rising Star award
- Joe Amaral, Bermuda advisor and Top Overall Sales Performance winner
- Mark Stubbert, VP Advisor Services
- Nadiya Makarenko, SVP, Travel Edge Network
- Jenn Kotacka, Director, Learning and Development, Travel Edge Network
- Ana McLaughlin, Bermuda advisor, Top Sales Performance/Adoption of Preferred Suppliers