Uber Rent Launches In Canada
Uber is launching Uber Rent in Canada, allowing Canadians to rent a car from companies like Avis, Hertz or Budget with a tap of a button directly in the Uber app.
Booking is fast and easy using your Uber account and payment methods.
More transportation options like this in the Uber app provide more options to help Canadians get anywhere and provide an alternative to personal car ownership, helping reduce overall congestion and greenhouse gas emissions.
Here’s how it works:
- Open your Uber app and tap the “Rental Cars” icon.
- Enter the address that your rental car pickup/dropoff will be near and the times and dates that your reservation will start and end.
- Browse vehicles and compare prices. You can pay in advance to save money or pay at the rental location.
- Go to the rental location with your driver’s license and credit card at the time referenced in your reservation in the Uber app.
- When your reservation is over, return your vehicle to the selected location.
When you rent with Uber, to make it easy for people to pick up their car rental, Uber is offering $10 off your ride to pick up your vehicle at the rental location.
This offer is only available to users who have booked their rental on Uber Rent and request a ride to a rental location in Canada for the date and time noted in the rental confirmation email.
Maximum of 1 ride per offer. Promotion is valid up to 5 times per user.
Discount does not apply to surcharges, tolls, or tips and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Offer is non-transferable. Offer and terms are subject to change.