Uniglobe Travel has welcomed seven TMC’s from Brazil, Canada and India, to the Uniglobe global network.
Martin Charlwood, President & COO, Uniglobe Travel International, said that: “In today’s climate of constant disruptions, TMCs that are part of a dependable global travel brand, tend to have a competitive advantage.”
Charlwood continued: “It’s about ensuring that our members offer the best local service, knowledge and expertise in the countries they serve. The market intelligence and trusted relationships they bring to Uniglobe Travel will be of great benefit to our members when coordinating business and/or leisure travel together.”
With its headquarters in Vancouver, B.C., the Uniglobe Travel network is designed for top performing Travel Management Companies, (TMC’s). The program allows TMC’s to enjoy the benefits of combining their own locally established and recognized brand with the global brand of Uniglobe Travel” says Amanda Close, VP Global Operations, Uniglobe Travel International.
Some of the benefits include:
- access to leading edge technology, including Uniglobe Travel proprietary solutions – Website, App, Client Portal
- collaboration of multi-location corporate accounts
- access to technology that provides easy, fast, integrated and efficient access to, and comparison of, global published and private fare content and availability which provides TMC’s with significant fare savings for their customers
- Uniglobe Preferred Hotel programs providing access to rates and benefits for hotels around the world
- collaboration with the Uniglobe MICE network, Marine and Sport events specialists
- access to the Uniglobe Intranet which provides agencies with the ability to communicate and network with other Uniglobe members and also provides a library of resources to manage and grow their business
Go to www.Uniglobe.com for more.