Uniglobe Travel is welcoming three TMC’s from UK, Canada (2 locations) and Turkey, to the Uniglobe global network.
“In today’s changing environment, TMCs are looking to be part of a dependable global travel network and brand that gives them a competitive advantage”, says Martin Charlwood, President & COO, Uniglobe Travel International, which is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Charlwood continued: “It’s about ensuring that our members offer the best local service, knowledge, and expertise in the countries they serve. The market intelligence and trusted relationships they bring to Uniglobe Travel will be of great benefit to our members when coordinating business and/or leisure travel.”
The Uniglobe Travel network is designed for top performing TMCs. “The program allows TMC’s to enjoy the benefits of combining their own locally established and recognized brand with the global brand of Uniglobe Travel” says Amanda Close, VP Global Operations, Uniglobe Travel International.
Some of the benefits include:
- Access to leading edge technology, including Uniglobe Travel proprietary solutions – Website, Traveller App, Client Portal
- Collaboration of multi-location corporate accounts
- Access to technology that provides easy, fast, integrated and efficient access to, and comparison of, global published and private fare content and availability which provides significant fare savings for customers
- Uniglobe Preferred Hotel programs that can access rates and benefits for hotels around the world
- Collaboration with Uniglobe specialists in MICE, Marine and Sports
- Preferred Suppliers and Vendors that provide products and services that enables members to grow their business
- Access to the Uniglobe Intranet which provides agencies with the ability to communicate and network with other Uniglobe members and access to a library of resources to manage and grow their business
Go to www.Uniglobe.com for more.