Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection has introduce new technology enhancements to its “River Currents” travel advisor booking tool, as well as new wait-list functionality, available now.
These new advancements will offer agents more opportunities to generate sales, save time and ultimately avoid missing out on potential client bookings.
According to Uniworld president and CEO Ellen Bettridge, improvements to the booking tool and need to wait-list guests for sold out cruises were informed by the brand’s partner travel advisors.
“We value our partner agencies and travel advisors. After all, they engage with us and our technology every day and understand best how the tools can benefit their business. Based on their recommendations, we are delighted to deliver these new updates,” said Bettridge.
The new wait-list functionality for both Uniworld and U by Uniworld clients was created so that agents can add their clients to a wait-list on selected sold out cruises for a minimal deposit.
Other new enhancements include:
- Expanded Promo Code Functionality and Messaging. When utilizing a promotional code, once entered, River Currents will now advise status of the Promo Code as either “successfully applied” or “rejected/invalid.”
- Clear Break Down of the Savings. In the “Breakdown Section” after the promo code has been applied, it will breakout the savings amount upfront. Agents no longer need to complete a booking to see the full savings breakdown.
- Ship Board Credits. Any applicable Ship Board Credits will now be notated in the savings breakdown section during the booking.
- Simple Invoice Sending Options. Should an agent wish to send, view, print or e-mail a copy of an invoice for a booking, they can now do so via River Currents.
- Booking Status Displays. All bookings made in River Currents are now displayed so that travel agents can easily determine a booking’s status. Statuses include: Confirmed, Paid in Full, Deposit, Released and Cancelled.