Uniworld is making life easier for travel agents.
The company has introduced a new, integrated and seamless booking experience on their exclusive online booking engine – River Currents – for Canadian agents.
Along with its ongoing commitment to bring the travel agent community the latest and most efficient booking technology, Uniworld is upgrading its online agent booking platform.
Along with enhanced performance, Uniworld will be rolling out six new features, including booking capabilities in either CAD or USD.
Michelle Palma, vice-president of field sales for Uniworld in North America, observed: “There are exciting times ahead and 2018 is gearing up to be a fantastic booking year and our goal is to assist our loyal agent partners to effectively grow their river cruise business with Uniworld.”
Palma continued: “Many of our River Current’s new features implement suggestions from our partners and Uniworld has been listening. We’re happy to offer agents the necessary tools and resources to make it a seamless booking experience including the ability to book in CAD or USD currency, depending on the needs of their clients.”
New features for agents to watch for, include:
- Agents will now have the ability to book U by Uniworld journeys online.
- Payments, either a deposit or full payment, can be made.
- Agents can view River Cruise day-by-day itineraries and inclusions.
- Journey bookings can be made in dual currencies, including Canadian dollars.
- Full pricing breakdowns will be available for viewing.
- New and improved mobile-friendly user interface and booking experience for agents.
For more, go to http://www.uniworld.com .