Visit Orlando has launched a reimagined Orlando Travel Academy, featuring new interactive sales tools, resources for travel advisors and corresponding app.
The Orlando Travel Academy – www.orlandotravelacademy.com — offers travel advisors quick and easy access to sales planning resources, including digital brochures, maps, itineraries and an on-demand training curriculum
- In-depth modules, webinars and training videos to educate travel advisors on how to sell the destination, keep clients updated on the latest news and provide increased value for their customers’ vacation experiences.
- Improved mobile experience through the Orlando Travel Academy App, available in English with auto translation available in Spanish and Portuguese, as well as other languages.
Visit Orlando president and CEO Casandra Matej said: “The new Orlando Travel Academy provides a fun and engaging learning experience – reflective of our destination – to help travel advisors learn, promote and sell Orlando. The new Orlando Travel Academy App allows travel professionals the flexibility to learn about our destination anywhere, at any time.”
Upon completion of the program, Orlando Travel Academy graduates receive the designation of “Certified Orlando Expert,” as well as earn four continuing education credits from The Travel Institute, an organization that provides education programs, professional certifications and customized learning solutions for travel professionals.
Graduates also qualify for a variety of exclusive benefits as an Orlando Travel Expert, including attractions offers, discounted hotel rates, dining, shopping offers and more.
A few of the Orlando Travel Expert exclusive perks include:
- Sonesta ES Suites Orlando Hotels: Save up to 40% off room rate
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Orange Lake Resort: Save 35% off best available rate
- Drury Inn & Suites near Universal Orlando Resort: Save 25% on a two-night stay
Theme Parks & Attractions
- SeaWorld Orlando: Take a 50% discount on admission to SeaWorld Orlando or Aquatica Orlando for the Orlando Travel Expert and one guest
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex: Complimentary admission for travel advisor and one guest
- Gatorland: Enjoy complimentary general admission to Gatorland for travel advisor
- Wild Florida: 50% off all airboat tours and wildlife park admissions
- Crayola Experience: 50% off for travel advisor and one guest • Orlando Magic: Buy one ticket, get one free
Go to www.orlandotravelacademy.com for more.