WestJet Vacations has released its 2015-2016 print brochure – now available for travel agents across Canada.
“This year’s WestJet Vacations print brochure truly showcases our vacation product lineup and we are excited to share it with the trade,” says Jane Clementino, WestJet director of agency sales. “We are confident that that we have developed a valuable resource that travel agents can use with their clients. Travel agents are very important business partners and we hope that this year’s brochure demonstrates our support and commitment to providing them with the tools they need.
“We are committed to our relationship with the trade. We don’t use surcharges to lower the base price of our vacation packages, which allows our travel agent partners to earn the true commissions they deserve.”
This year’s 164-page WestJet Vacations print brochure includes:
- An overview of more than 55 WestJet Vacations destinations including six new destinations: Boston, Huatulco, Merida, San Jose, Sarasota and West Palm Beach.
- A detailed hotels-at-a-glance section.
- Destination-specific information, including non-stop flight and seasonality details.
- Theme pages for guests looking for specific types of vacations like family vacations, urban vacations, luxury vacations and others.
- WestJet Vacations terms and conditions.
WestJet Vacations 2015-2016 print brochure and recently improved interactive brochure (interactivebrochure.westjet.com) are significant travel agent resources. They can be used together as selling tools to help present options and alternatives to clients throughout the vacation planning process.
The initial distribution of the 2015-2016 WestJet Vacations print brochure will begin this week with online ordering available soon at http://www.envoynetworks.ca.
The print brochure can also be viewed online in a digital format at http://www.westjet.com/digitalbrochure.