Following the completion of a multi-million-dollar renovation to its 810 guest rooms and its lobby, the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa is inviting travellers to come and work, learn and play at the resort.
Feature of the package include:
- Work: Access to screen monitors, office supplies, and printers to work from the rooftop
- Learn: Astronomy lesson from a NASA Ambassador Edward Mahoney (adults and/or kids can learn)
- Play: Dinner at sunset on the rooftop and private stargazing experience on the rooftop where guests can see 80 out of the 88 constellations
- Accommodations are in a newly renovated deluxe ocean front suite with connecting room
- Exclusive access to the activity lawn that includes daybeds along with a $500 food and beverage credit
- Spa treatment at Maui’s only oceanfront spa, Marilyn Monroe Spas
- A private hula dance class
- Guided yoga and meditation breaks to unwind
- Interactive wildlife experience and feeding with animals including penguins and birds
The package is valid until Dec. 21, 2021 and must be booked at least one week in advance.
Rates start at $9,995 and there is a five-night minimum.
Bookings can be made by calling 1-808-667-4932.
For more on the resort, go to https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/hawaii/hyatt-regency-maui-resort-and-spa/oggrm .