Air Canada Vacations is bringing vacations back to Western Canada with additional destinations in Mexico available to book with travel beginning in November 2020.
Nino Montagnese, managing director at Air Canada Vacations, said: “At Air Canada Vacations, our goal is to continue to offer our customers more flexibility and more options when they are looking to book their next sunny getaway.”
Montagnese continued: “With Air Canada CleanCare+ and Air Canada Vacations’ health and safety standards, travellers can book with the peace of mind they need to enjoy their well-deserved break.”
Customers can now book their next trip through Air Canada Vacations with non-stop flights beginning in November from Vancouver to Puerto Vallarta, Cancun, Los Cabos, and Ixtapa/Zihuantanejo, and recently announced non-stop flight from Winnipeg to Cancun with convenient connectors from 54 Canadian cities.
In addition, when booking, travellers will benefit from the COVID-19 Coverage & Assistance Plan administered by Allianz Global Assistance at no additional cost, as well as Air Canada Vacations’ CareFlexPlus travel protection program, which is now offered for free.
There are 5 additional flights to Mexico for Western Canada:
As of November 1:
- Vancouver to Puerto Vallarta will operate once a week on Sundays
As of November 7:
- Vancouver to Los Cabos, and Vancouver to Ixtapa/Zihuantanejo will both operate once a week on Saturdays
As of November 8:
- Vancouver to Cancun will operate once a week on Sundays
As of December 18:
- Calgary to Puerto Vallarta will operate twice a week on Fridays and Sundays
As of December 19:
- Calgary to Cancun will operate twice a week on Thursdays and Saturdays
As of February 6:
- Winnipeg to Cancun will operate once a week on Saturdays (new)
Go to https://vacations.aircanada.com/ for more.