Agents attending ACTA’s Travel Industry Summit which begins on Nov. 12 have a chance to win a number of prizes.
Registered agents have a chance to win prizes from the event’s premiere sponsor, Air Canada and from a number of other suppliers.
Prize winners will be announced at different times throughout the 2-day agenda. Travel agents must be in attendance to be eligible, and the more agents participate in the conference, the better chance they have of winning.
- 5 prizes to be drawn offering 2 tickets on Air Canada for North America, including Hawaii
- 2 prizes to be drawn offering 2 tickets on Air Canada to Europe
- 2 prizes to be drawn offering 2 tickets on Air Canada, anywhere Air Canada flies
During the trade show prizes will be drawn every 30 minutes from:
- WestJet/WestJet Vacations – offering a 7 night stay for two at the Majestic Elegance Costa Mujeres in a Junior suite including roundtrip airfare for two.
- Cathay Pacific Airways – offering two Premium Economy Class Tickets from YYZ or YVR to Hong Kong and one Asia destination, round trip on Cathay Pacific Airways
- More flights from Air Canada
- Exhibitor booth prizes from Israel Ministry Tourist Office, Visit Barbados, Visit Arizona, Club Med, Atlantic City, Manulife, Allianz, CIE Tours, Park n Fly and more
Go to www.acta.ca for more.