Effective Oct. 24, 2021, fully vaccinated travellers with a valid negative COVID-19 PCR test result will no longer be required to take a second COVID-19 PCR test on arrival in Barbados, or observe a quarantine period.
Health officials at the Grantley Adams International Airport may select fully vaccinated travellers with a valid negative COVID-19 PCR test result at random for a Rapid Antigen arrival test on entry.
In this case, these travellers must:
- Take the Rapid Antigen arrival test as directed at the airport free of charge
- Await the results of the Rapid Antigen Test (no quarantine required due to short turnaround time for results)
- Depart the airport using approved transportation only
Unvaccinated travellers, as defined in the Barbados Travel Protocols, will continue to adhere to the following protocols:
- Show proof of a negative Standard COVID-19PCR test taken no more than 3 days prior to arrival in Barbados, as outlined in the Barbados Travel Protocols Depart the airport using approved transportation only
- Quarantine for a period of 5 days at a pre-approved accommodation
- After day 5 of quarantine, take a mandatory second COVID-19 PCR test at one of the approved labs or testing hotels across the island at a cost to the traveller
- Continue to quarantine until the results of the second COVID-19 PCR test are received
Go to www.barbadostravelprotocols.com .