John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport is launching its Choose Comfort campaign, demonstrating the airport’s commitment to prioritizing the health and safety of all travellers, business partners and employees and highlighting the benefits of travelling from Hamilton International.
Continually examining each step of the traveller journey through its facility, the airport has implemented a number of new and enhanced health and safety measures to ensure you have a comfortable and convenient travel experience from the time you park your car to the time you board your aircraft.
The measures include:
- All persons entering the Airport must wear a face covering or non-medical mask at all times
- Only travellers and employees on duty are permitted to access the terminal building
- Persons entering the building are restricted to using a designated, one-way entrance
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in high-traffic areas throughout the terminal
- Increased audio and visual messaging communicating health and safety reminders
- Installation of floor decals to encourage proper physical distancing in all queuing zones
- Installation of acrylic protective barriers at key communication points
- Increased touchless hand sanitizing stations deployed throughout the Airport
Go to www.flyhamilton.ca/covid-19/ for more.