Agents’ Choice 2019
It's time to vote for your favourite surpliers...
Are you ready to pick your favourites? Well, it’s that time again as Baxter Media launches the 2019 Agents’ Choice Readership Survey this week.
Agents’ Choice is Canada’s original and most authoritative travel industry poll and each year it asks Canadian travel agents to pick their favourite suppliers in over 40 different categories – ranging from airlines to tour operators; cruise lines to destinations; coach operators to car rentals; and a whole lot more. Last year, 6,027 Canadian agents voted for their favourite suppliers in the annual poll.
In 2019, the Agents’ Choice Readership Survey celebrates its 20th anniversary and not only is the gang here at Baxter Media over-the-moon excited about that, some nifty surprises are also being planned to mark this milestone.
There’s also a great line-up of sponsors already signed up and they’re offering some fantastic prizes that include:
- Air Canada & Air Canada Rouge – two return, system-wide, economy tickets from any Canadian city served by either carrier.
- Trafalgar – a two-country, 13-day, 14-city, highlights of Spain and Portugal tour for two.
- WestJet – roundtrip flight for two departing from any WestJet destination in Canada to any Westjet destination, including Europe.
- Collette – two spots – land only – on its seven day, Rome, Florence & Venice fam trip departing Oct. 31 and returning Nov. 6.
- Uniworld – a one-week boutique river cruise by Uniworld for two on any European itinerary in 2019.
- Manulife – a $250 Best Buy gift card.
Plus stay tuned for announcements about other suppliers signing on as sponsors for the 20th anniversary edition of the Agents’ Choice Readership Survey.
Voting opens Jan. 14 and closes on April 5, and the results will be released in the special 20th Anniversary edition of Agents’ Choice at the Second Annual Agents’ Choice Gala that will be held in Toronto on June 13.
Details on the location of the Second Annual Agents’ Choice Gala and ticketing information will be announced soon.
To vote for your favourite suppliers in the 2019 Agents’ Choice Readership Survey, go to www.travelpress.com/agentschoice20th.