Curacao has unveiled a new program developed to reward meeting and incentive planners booking groups at select resorts and destination management companies on the island.
The “Curacao: Escape The Bored-Room” campaign is available through to Nov. 30, 2014 for travel through Dec. 31, 2015 and offers groups of 25 or more a range of hotel perks that include:
- Complimentary rooms and island tour for site inspection.
- Up to five complimentary room upgrades.
- Complimentary room upgrades for planners.
- Up to five complimentary VIP welcome amenities.
- Gift certificates for three night stay for the meeting planner.
Curacao resorts participating in the promotion include the Avila Hotel, Renaissance Curacao resort, Sunscape Curacao resort, Curacao Marriott Beach resort, Santa Barbara Beach & Golf resort, Hilton Curacao, Floris Suite Hotel, Papagayo Beach Hotel and the Kura Hulanda Village and Spa.
Select Curacao DMCs are also offering incentives as part of the promotion and these include:
- Up to five complimentary VIP arrival transfers.
- Complimentary hospitality desk with up to 10 hours of staffing.
- Free entrance at Cas Abao Beach, including beach beds.
- 10% off select restaurants.
Participating DMCs include Business Serenity, Destination Curacao, Eco Destination Management Services and Touracao Tourism Services.
As well, the Curacao Tourist Board is granting qualified groups a one-hour Bon Bini welcome cocktail reception at the selected host resort.
For more, go to http://www.curacao.com/cvent .