Free Health Insurance At Haven Riviera Cancun
Haven Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa is now providing all of its guests with complimentary health insurance during their stay.
With the wellbeing and safety of guests remaining top priority, the new health insurance provided will protect guests against any unforeseen circumstances in the event that they contract coronavirus during their travels.
All paying guests will qualify for complementary health insurance regardless of booking channel. The health insurance is completely free of cost throughout 2021 and becomes active as soon as guests check in to the property.
Benefits of the insurance include:
- Medical expenses incurred in the event of illness (including COVID-19).
- Emergency dental costs.
- Medical advice service (medical consultations over the phone).
- Medical transportation service for sick or injured individuals.
- Extension of the accompanying individual’s stay at the hotel in the event of the hospitalization of the insured and relocation of the accompanying individual.
- Emergency transportation to the hospital.
- Expenses incurred during the accompanying individual’s stay at the clinic.
- Rebooking fee and rate difference if applies, for all guests within the same room.
- Sending a doctor to the hotel.
- Expenses incurred in the event of the interruption of the stay.
“At Haven Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa, the guest is always top of mind. By offering complimentary health insurance for all visits this year, we hope to make guests more comfortable in light of the current global situation and boost travel confidence, while still being extremely proactive and careful,” states Fernando Sanchez, General Manager of Haven Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa.
Go to https://www.havenresorts.com/covid19.html for more.