MSC Cruises has opened sales for the MSC World Cruise 2023 featuring 53 destinations in 33 countries across six continents with a focus on aspirational locations in Asia.
The 119-day voyage on board MSC Poesia will commence on Jan. 5, 2023 from Genoa in Italy and the ship will undertake a 30,000 nautical mile journey that will eventually cross 24 separate time zones with other embarkation ports of Civitavecchia/Rome, Marseille and Barcelona.
2023 World Cruise highlights include:
- Puerto Limon, Costa Rica – the stunning beaches and lush rainforest are a haven for any nature lover. Here guests will have the unique experience of interacting with native sloth species or discovering the rich history that the 2nd largest city in Costa Rica has to offer.
- San Francisco, USA – Guests will not want to miss a chance to get a look at the iconic Golden Gate bridge, visit the famous penitentiary-turned-prison Alcatraz, or taste the local California wines in one of the United States’ most famous cities.
- Honolulu, USA – Hawaii is renowned for its sandy beaches, crystal clear waters and looming volcanoes. On Oahu, the Hawaiian capital is home to all three of these treasures, where guests can partake in a luau or simply say ‘aloha’ to a day of sunbathing on the famous Waikiki Beach.
- Sydney, Australia – Sailing by the Sydney Opera House and towering Harbour Bridge, guests will have two days to explore the Australian capital. Whether they choose to visit the famous Taronga Zoo for a chance to see real-live kangaroos or learn to surf at Bondi Beach, this is a destination for everyone.
- Tokyo, Japan – The bright lights of Tokyo are one of six Japanese cities the MSC Poesia will visit during the world tour. With a plethora of uniquely Japanese activities to experience, guests may choose between traditional tea ceremonies, observing Sumo wrestlers’ morning practice sessions and discovering the restaurant offerings that make Tokyo the most Michelin-starred city in the world.
- Shanghai, China – One of China’s most iconic cities will give guests an opportunity to immerse themselves in the Far East, visiting the Jade Buddha Temple, walking along the Bund waterfront or taking a day trip to the Zhujiajiao water town, where the historic homes and bridges will have guests feeling they’ve stepped back in time.
- Da Nang, Vietnam – Vietnam’s 5th largest city is one of the country’s most beautiful. Guests may opt to climb the one-of-a-kind Marble Mountains, bask in the sun on My Khe Beach or discover the many stunning pagodas that the city is known for.
- Singapore – Framed by the unmistakable Marina Bay Sands Hotel and the city’s symbol, the Merlion, Singapore is a paradise for shoppers, with breath-taking malls that are as beautiful as they are well-stocked. The historical Raffles Hotel and eye-opening Gardens by the Bay make this small island a taste of the best of both worlds, modern meets classic.
- Aqaba, Jordan – This city rests on the Red Sea coast and is a haven for divers and history buffs alike. From snorkelling in the Aqaba Marine Park to Mamluk Castle and the Aqaba Archaeological Museum, this destination has something to satiate everyone’s interests.
Sail on over to https://www.msccruises.com .