Park’N Fly, Canada has launched a new website. The desktop and mobile responsive website provide users with a dynamic web-based platform. With a choice of more options and greater flexibility, the design and functionality of the new website puts users in control and help them reserve their spot quickly and easily with their favourite airport parking company.
New features and benefits include:
- Instant redemption of Park’N Fly Reward points (free days) at time of reservation
- More choices of service options including ability to reserve detailing or oil changes in advance
- Access to reservation details via mobile or email
- Dedicated website portal to support business or leisure customers
- Dedicated travel agent portal and more
Carlo Marrello, chief executive officer of Park’N Fly, said that: “The redesign of the Park’N Fly website is aligned to what our customers expectations are and as we prepare to emerge from the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic and the travel restrictions that exist.”
Marello pointed out that: “We strategically used this downtime to realign our business processes and we’ve invested in enhancing our technological offerings in order to provide our customers with an industry leading user experience. We are not done and look forward to delighting our valued customers with new features and additions that will make the check in and check out experience even more seamless.”
Go to www.parknfly.ca to check it out.