Emirates is preparing for clear skies with its annual Black Friday sale. From Nov. 26 to Nov. 30, the airline is giving Canadians the deals and rebooking flexibility they need to take them one step closer to their dreams.
Whether it’s planning for a trip in a month or a year from now, Canadians can plan their next adventure and enjoy the Emirates in-flight experience of luxury and comfort for less, with discounted rates on economy and business flights, starting as low as CDN$969.
Emirates’ booking policies offer customers flexibility and confidence to plan their travel. Customers who purchase an Emirates ticket for travel on or before March 31, 2021 can enjoy generous rebooking terms and options, if they have to change their travel plans.
The Black Friday Sale includes select international flights with an origin point of Toronto, to a variety of seven destinations including but not limited to Dubai, Bangkok, and more.
Economy Class leading destinations include:
- Dubai fare from CAD $969
- Nairobi fare from CAD $1749
- Johannesburg fare from CAD $2009
- Bangkok fare from CAD $1699
- Maldives fare from CAD $2019
- Denpasar/Bali fare from CAD $2039
- Lahore fare from CAD $1039
Business Class leading destinations include:
- Dubai fare from CAD $5189
- Karachi fare from CAD $4659
- Maldives fare from CAD $6579
- Phuket fare from CAD $6649
- Nairobi fare from CAD $4549
- Clipperton Island fare from CAD $5959
- Bangkok fare from CAD $6609
Go to www.emirates.com/ca/english for more.