MSC Cruises has revealed new details of the MSC Seashore which comes into service in August 2021.
Building on the design of the Seaside class of ship, aimed at bringing guests closer to the sea, MSC Seashore, the first Seaside EVO ship, has been extended and enhanced with a variety of brand-new features, spaces and experiences for guests. This class of ship is designed to be lived and enjoyed outside and MSC Seashore takes this to a whole new level.
Pierfrancesco Vago, Executive Chairman of MSC Cruises said that: “With each new ship we build, MSC Cruises continues to innovate and push design boundaries. MSC Seashore represents an evolution of the Seaside class as an extended and further enriched ship. 65% of the public areas have been reimagined to create something truly unique for our guests. The new aft design has allowed us to introduce a brand-new lounge, Cabaret Rouge, spanning two decks with panoramic views of the sea, offering new entertainment experiences. The specialty restaurant experience has been completely redesigned with the Chef’s Court on deck 8 making this a go-to destination for bars and restaurants. Each of the pools have been enhanced including an impressive double-deck extended magrodome pool and an incredible Infinity pool at the aft.”
He pointed out that: “We continue to innovate not only in terms of our design and guest experience but also with our use of cutting-edge technology. MSC Seashore will be the first cruise ship in the world to feature a new air sanitation system developed by Fincantieri. ‘Safe Air’, uses UV-C lamp technology eliminating 99% of viruses and bacteria to guarantee clean and safe air for guests and crew. As part of our ongoing commitment to the environment and our journey towards total decarbonization, MSC Seashore will also be equipped with the latest-generation environmental technology with improvements to energy efficiency, the latest systems to reduce air emissions, as well as an advanced waste water treatment system with purification standards that are higher than most wastewater treatment facilities ashore.”
Some of the key highlights of MSC Cruises’ newest flagship include:
- 13,000 sqm of outdoor space with a wide choice of outdoor bars and dining, pools and deck area for relaxing and sunbathing
- Six stunning swimming pools with enlarged poolside areas including a spectacular new Infinity Pool and two new Infinity Whirlpools
- An expansive 540-metre-long waterfront promenade close to the water, ideal for grabbing a drink and al fresco dining or simply taking a stroll to enjoy the fresh sea air
- The largest and most luxurious MSC Yacht Club spanning 3,000 sq m over four decks with two palatial new Owners Suites
- 11 different types of cabins and suites with balconies including the coveted aft suits, 50 terraced suites with extended balconies offering up to 15 sq m of private terrace and 32 different suites with outdoor private whirlpools
After entering service in August 2021 and spending an inaugural season in the Mediterranean calling at the Italian ports of Genoa, Naples, Messina as well as Valetta in Malta, Barcelona in Spain and Marseille in France, the MSC Seashore will head to the U.S. where it will home port in Miami.
Beginning November 2021, MSC Seashore will sail 7-night Eastern and Western Caribbean and Bahamas itineraries, including stops at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, MSC Cruises new private island in The Bahamas.
Sail on over to https://www.msccruises.ca/ for more.