For those living in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Sunwing has announced that it is returning to John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport for the 2021-2022 winter season.
Flights begin at the start of December 2021 and will operate until mid-April 2022, serving Cancun, Punta Cana, Montego Bay, Varadero, Cayo Coco and Cayo Santa Maria.
Andrew Dawson, president of tour operations for Sunwing, said: “We are excited to be resuming operations from John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport. The airport offers residents of Hamilton and the surrounding GTHA with friendly service, shorter lines and economical parking options just a short drive from their homes. Our convenient flight service from the local airport will provide travellers with even more frictionless vacation experiences under our wing.”
The flight schedule from Hamilton is as follows:
- Between Hamilton and Punta Cana, Fridays from Dec. 10, 2021 until April 15, 2022
- Between Hamilton and Cayo Santa Maria, Fridays from Dec. 10, 2021 until April 15, 2022
- Between Hamilton and Montego Bay, Saturdays from Dec. 11, 2021 until April 16, 2022
- Between Hamilton and Varadero, Saturdays from Dec. 11, 2021 until April 16, 2022
- Between Hamilton and Cancun, Sundays from Dec. 12, 2021 until April 17, 2022
- Between Hamilton and Cayo Coco, Sundays from Dec. 12, 2021 until April 17, 2022
Dina Carlucci, director business development & customer experience for John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport, observed: “With demand building for tropical getaways, we are delighted that Sunwing will be returning to Hamilton International Airport this winter. Sunwing flights have been consistently popular amongst Hamiltonians for almost a decade and residents will have plenty of options to choose from, with six popular destinations offered right from their doorstep.”
Go to www.sunwing.ca for more.