Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours will mark a significant milestone in 2021, celebrating its 30th season taking passengers on rides through the whitewater of the Niagara River.
After being closed for several months due to COVID-19 restrictions, the company is excited to welcome guests back on board, and celebrate the significance of 30 years of business in the Niagara region.
John Kinney, president of Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours, said: “This is a really big year for us,” “Aside from celebrating three decades of business, this summer marks our re-opening as restrictions ease and we can safely welcome guests back.”
The company has implemented a number of new safety protocols for its Canadian operations that include:
- Tour boats will operate at a maximum of 50% capacity to ensure staff and passengers can practice safe physical distancing.
- All staff and guests are to wear a face covering that cover the mouth and nose at all times.
- Whirlpool will provide sanitized whitewater helmets and face shields to all passengers and staff.
- Enhanced cleaning measures, including sanitizing boats and all equipment prior to each trip.
- Additional spot cleaning of high-touch surfaces on a frequent schedule.
- Increased access to hand sanitization stations at all locations.
Go to www.whirlpooljet.com for more.