Luxury Gold celebrates 2019 Worldwide Collection
Pictured above: Brett Tollman, CEO and president of The Travel Corporation, Ulla Hefel Böhler, CEO, Insight Vacations and Luxury Gold, and Brad Ford, president, Insight Vacations and Luxury Gold in Canada.
Luxury Gold has launched its 2019 worldwide magazine highlighted by 55 luxury guided journeys offering VIP experiences with an emphasis on “personalization and exclusivity.”
Personally curated by The Travel Corporation chairman, Stanley Tollman, Luxury Gold is a collection of exceptional travel experiences, including the exclusive Chairman’s Collection, offering a rare opportunity to meet legendary locals such as Princess Anita von Hohenberg at her Austrian castle and making music in Nashville with Grammy Award-winning musician, Charlie McCoy.
Luxury Gold’s dedicated Travelling Concierge assists clients in personally tailoring their holiday. Guests can also take advantage of My Luxury Gold, an online hub which enables travellers to touch base with their Travelling Concierge before they even depart for their vacation.
With Your Way, guests receive a choice of included experiences to customize their journey. On days with “Relaxed Starts,” for instance, they can enjoy breakfast in their room at no extra charge.
Bespoke journeys are another new offering and travellers can now create their own tailor-made independent holidays in such destinations as Greece, Ireland, Scotland and Africa.
“For the 2019 edition of our Luxury Gold magazine, we are continuing to share inspiring stories from our ‘tastemakers,’ 17 individuals who are passionate about travel, food, wine, art, music, and history,” said Ulla Hefel Böhler, global CEO of Luxury Gold, adding the stories are a great selling tool for agents.
“We’re bringing back the golden age of travel,” said Luxury Gold Canada president Brad Ford. “We’re taking guests on a journey beyond the ordinary.”
Böhler told Canadian Travel Press that luxury is not all about marble and gold taps, it’s about “money can’t-buy” experiences.
Available itineraries (and select highlights) include:
- Ultimate Ireland, 12 days, where clients get to meet esteemed author and food critic, Trevor White, during an after-hours visit at The Little Museum of Dublin, as well as enjoy a two-night stay at the five-star Ashford Castle with a choice between an elegant afternoon tea or unique falconry experience at the oldest established Falconry School in Ireland.
- Castles & Kingdoms – 20 days in Britain and Ireland. Guests will experience the exclusive Ceremony of the Keys at the Tower of London which has been carried out every evening by the Beefeaters for the past 700 years. They will also dine at a Michelin-starred restaurant in Bath and enjoy a VIP twilight picnic at RHS Garden Harlow Carr in the Yorkshire countryside.
- Remarkable Russia with Trans-Siberian Option – eight or 22 days. The Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg will open exclusively to Luxury Gold clients for a private, after-hours visit. In Moscow, guests will explore the Grand Kremlin Palace and enjoy a behind-the-scenes visit to the Royal Apartments. For the Trans-Siberian Express option, guests will spend an evening at the Ritz-Carlton Moscow before continuing their journey on board the Golden Eagle Trans-Siberian Express.
- New England’s Magnificent Autumn – 10 days. Guests will enjoy a private, after-hours tour of the Norman Rockwell Museum, housing the largest collection of his illustrations, memorabilia and photography. In Lenox, they will savour locally inspired dishes and historical ambience at Table Six, one of the top-rated restaurants in the Berkshires. In New York City, travellers will stay at the upscale Essex House located at the edge of Central Park.
- America’s Captivating Pacific Northwest – eight days. Highlights include dinner at Aqua El Gaucho, considered Seattle’s best waterfront dining experience. Guests can relax during their stay at Seattle’s most historic hotel, The Fairmont Olympic.
Agents and their clients can view the complete Luxury Gold collection, including these five new luxury guided journeys with a selection of exclusive VIP experiences, luxury hotels and exceptional dining at www.luxurygoldvacations.com/ca.